Friday, July 16, 2010

Chico the Chihuahua



My neighbors found this little boy chihuahua. Normally I am not a fan of chihuahua. Their skittishness makes my anxious and nervous, their trembling makes me feel like they are having a seizure, and they are notorious for being yappy. But this little dude is none of the above. He is flippin' awesome! Our neighbors kept him yesterday and today. I convinced Ben to let us keep him over the weekend. Tomorrow I am going to put some flyers up a round the area just to see if anyone calls. I put an ad up on Craigslist hoping someone would call but so far no luck.

I want Chico to be mine! I've never had a dog and if no one claims him I hope that will change soon ; P.

P.S Isn't it weird that Chihuahua's kinda look like they have hypothyroid?

No comments:

Post a Comment