Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Frida Got a Bath

Frida Bath
Frida Bath 2

Ben is back to working weekends and it sucks. I am so bored and I hardly know what to do with myself.

So finally I went and did what I had been putting off. Give Frida a bath! She hadn't had one probably in 2-3 years because she had been down in Arizona. (Ben used to be allergic to cats, like deadly allergic)

Lets not be nice about this, she smelled like butthole. As she too suffers from catputsbutinyourface syndrome. Ben pushed her off of him one day and said "EW FRIDA YOU SMELL LIKE BUTTHOLE!" lol it was so funny, but like sad at the same time.

I always try to get it over with as fast as I can especially now that Frida is seven-years-old. I mean she is practically a middle aged woman. Not frail and falling apart but not as vivacious as a young cat. I have to be gentle with the old gal. And she hates her baths. I mean she just kinda goes into shock mode and hyperventilates the whole time. Its bad.

But now she smells lovely so heres to hoping she won't smell like butthole anytime soon!

Frida Bath 4

No comments:

Post a Comment