Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chico is Gone


Cheeks waiting with me in the car for his new owner to come get him.

So yesterday morning I bid Chico farewell. I must admit it sucked big time. I got really close to the little guy. And he got really close to me. It was fun to see him do his little happy dog dance as soon as I'd get home. And I was getting so much more done because he would wake me up at 9am every morning.


But I am glad that he is happy to be at his new owners. He'll forget about little ol' me in no time. He has backyard to run and play in and not to mention a sexy poodle lady friend! lol.

I know when we move out of these apartments we are going to have a place with floors and a backyard because I wants me a dog. Frida wasn't too crazy about having a dog in the house. She seriously ate a bowl of hard food a day because she was "stress eating" lol. She looks like a serious fatty now.


No comments:

Post a Comment