Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 26th: Garin Park

Me and Ben at Regional Garin Park

Pomegranate Sparkler         Empty Glass


Me and Ben went to Country Waffles to go eat some breakfast. I like that place but Ben wasn't too crazy about it. Afterwards we just went to pick up his contacts then back home. I had the brilliant idea to go to the Oakland Zoo but we ended up not going because by coincidence I happened to pick the one day out of the year that they close the ding dang zoo early. It closed at noon because there was an adults only high society event going on in the evening. Food samples and tasty wines were being provided by various local restaurants. I told Ben, Hey that sounds fun lets get us some tickets and go to that!

But it was 125.00 a person sooo....

WHATEVER. Sounded lame anyways! Hah. I am jealous. I totally wished we could go.

We bummed around the house for a few hours then I told Ben we were going to eat at the park then go for a walk there. And that we did!

We also climbed like the most epic hill ever.

Ben Sunshine 4

View from Hill     Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment