Monday, June 21, 2010

June 20

us 5

us 3

me 2

Me

Today me and my lovie went to Verizon and pretended like we were cool enough to get a Droid or Blackberry. We oogled phones but left with nothing. But soon we will be cool people with stylish phones. Just you wait!

Then we went to Marshalls but left after a weirdo employee harassed us out of the candle section.
I understand you gotta restock lady but we were here first.
And we are customers.

Then we went to Fuddruckers.
I got a coupon that was buy one burger get the other free.
Fuddruckers = Best. Burgers. Ever.

Then we went to the thrifty together.
I got a lovely black wrap dress for two dollars!

After all that  we came home and took a nappy time.

When I got up I made my bear lunch for tomorrow because I promised I would pack him a lunch all this week if he did the dishes when it was my turn last week.

He better not get used to that.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that at Fuddruckers I hit my head on a lamp. I also later managed to splash water on my face. Oh and in between Marshall's and Fudds we went to Borders too.

1 comment:

  1. i love fuddruckers so much.
    and we have the same phone. just thought i'd point that out.

    ReplyDelete