Friday, July 2, 2010

Stressed

Right now I feel so stressed.

I am frusterated. Annoyed. And Exhausted.

I am getting two major guilt trips from two different angles.

While I've fulfilled the duty of going down to Oxnard, CA to visit and say good bye to my grandfather  my mom now wants me to drive back down and visit since she gets there tonight.

Where is the MONEY for this?

I haven't seen my mom and brother since Christmas so it sounds awfully tempting to just go down there and visit them but at the same time its not quite fitting into the budget. And what isn't it feel very worth it is that i would have to leave Saturday morning then come back the day after on Sunday. Not much of a trip.

I haven't even bought my books for school. My financial aid check is late, as usual. And I feel bad leaving Ben, again, and on his last free weekend before school starts. He isn't saying anything but I know he is bummed at the possibility of spending the 3-day 4th of July weekend by himself.

I feel like what ever decision I make is going to hurt someone.

Right now my life feels very grown-uppy. I spent all morning calling 1-800 numbers inquiring, organizing, and double checking things. 

Oh and never in my life have I wished so hard to be 25.

Here's looking at you rental car surcharge fees!

1 comment: