Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For the Kid in You

Sophia

When my uncle and Dad came to visit from June 10th-19th I spent a lot of time in Fairfield. Fairfield doesn't have much going for it. Its very desolate, rural, and farmy. But my wonderful aunt, uncle, and cousins live up there so that totally makes it worth visiting.

On Thursday I hung out with my 11-year-old cousin Sophia. I went through a stage in my life where I hated kids probably as much as most people hated spiders. I don't know why. They just got on my last stinkin' nerves. My patience for them was next to zero. I either avoided them all together or ran for the hills!

But thankfully, I am out of that stage. I did a lot of chillin' with my cousin Sophia. Kids always help you tap into your more simple self.

All day we just watched Hannah Montana reruns, iCarly, fed Baby Kitty, and went for walks. The above photo in particular cracks me up because we went for a walk down the street and she is scared of the "maniac dogs" as she calls them. So basically she carried around this stick ready to attack any dogs if they happened to leap over their fences.

Sophia 2   Sophia 3


<3 you Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment